London Irish Rugby Business Alliance is hosting Ireland Rugby head coach Joe Schmidt at their first event of 2016
The evening will also feature Paul Willis, the managing director of Volkswagen UK, as the club seeks to open up networking opportunities between business and sport.
The Business Alliance was launched last year at the Irish Embassy and aims to bring together business leaders and industry experts to share best practices, build relationships and inspire business growth.
Members will have the opportunity to access London Irish’s extensive business network as well as attend our exclusive events at a reduced cost.
The event is taking place at the Bloomsbury Hotel on Wednesday, January 27 and runs from 6:30pm until 9pm.
This evening will run from 6.30pm until 9pm and there will be a question and answer session with both guests, and welcome drinks and canapés will be provided on arrival.
Darren Henry, Head of Commercial at London Irish said: “We were delighted with the successful launch event last year and hope that having individuals of both Joe and Paul’s calibre will entice other business people to become members of this exciting initiative.”
Membership to the London Irish Rugby Business Alliance is available from £100 per person or £400 per company which includes 5 places.
A membership to The London Irish Rugby Business Alliance will offer the following benefits:
- Priority access to all events with an exclusive members discount on tickets
- Opportunity to host bi-monthly breakfast networking events at your office
- Exclusive free access to all bi-monthly breakfast networking events
- Branding opportunities on the London Irish website
- Access to the London Irish database
- Entry into monthly competitions and prize draws
- Members discount for London Irish hospitality at the Madejski Stadium
- Members discount for international hospitality at the London Irish Rugby Village
- Entry to the London Irish International ticket ballot
Click here to find out more and to register for membership.
Tickets to our evening with Joe Schmidt and Paul Willis are available to members from only £20 for London Irish Rugby Business Alliance members and £35 for non-members.