Kayleigh O’Donovan, our beauty fashion and lifestyle guru, is back with ideas on setting up the perfect make up station at home
“Hey guys! Hope you’ve had a great month! I’m delighted to announce that as of next month House of Vanity will be joining the world of Youtube!
Both myself and members of the House of Vanity team will feature on there. We will do our step by step guides and How-to recommendations that feature in The Irish World in visual format.
Coming in next month’s article I am interviewing Beauty Businesswoman Kara Britton who hails from Donegal. Kara has owned a Blowdry bar in Manchester for 5 years and is a strong female in the business industry. She is giving us her top tips for workplace glam, perfecting the perfect blowdry & how to juggle a busy work life with a strong beauty regime. Can’t wait to see your updated make up station tag me in your instagram pictures @houseofvanityuk. Kayleigh x”
Home Make-up Stations
These days all make up lovers enjoy watching how to tutorials on Youtube, so much so that the youtubers even do ‘Room Tour’ Videos. If you’ve ever watched any of these you may have noticed some of these items in the background.
They create the perfect storage or Hollywood glam look for any make up station. Whether you’re starting from scratch or giving your area an update here’s some great items for any make up lover.
(1) Make up Organisers 24 piece lipstick organiser – £6.68 www.thecontainerstore.com
(2) Clarity Make up Stacking organiser – Starts from £16.68. Can be customised to your style and needs. www.thecontainerstore.com
(3) 40-Bottle Acrylic Nail Polish Riser £15.05 www.thecontainerstore.com
(4) Make up Mirrors Hollywood 24 LED Mirror – £29.99 B & M Bargains
(5) Silver Venetian Dressing table Mirror £39.99 From Argos
(6) Round Hollywood Light Up Mirror – £349.99 www.illuminatedmirrors.uk.com
(7) Make Up Work stations Parisot Beauty Bar £229.99 www.thewardrobestores.co.uk
(8) Wall Mounted Makeup Organizer Vanity – £155.47 Bleach La account on www.etsy.com
(9) Ransby Dressing table with Mirror £125.00 www.ikea.com/gb
You may also be interested in Keyleigh’s previous articles:
Our beauty and style guru, Kayleigh O’Donovan returns from her US travels with her ultimate festival beauty survival guide for this summer’s festival season