As the summer holiday panic begins so does the incentive to boost fitness and feel good in yourself whilst baring all.
When discussing with my friends what they thought motivated them to get up and go as trivial as it may sound a love of their gym style played a factor, all of them wore matching gym kits even down to their trainers which they said instantly made them feel more confident before they’ve even hit the gym.
So this month’s fashion is Gym Kit Chic
• Adidas Original Floral Track top £55.00 & Leggings £30.00 both available at JD Sports
• My Protein White Cropped Vest £10.39 available at My Protein
• Nike Womens Air Max Ultra in Peach £104.99 available at Foot Asylum
• Under Armour Navy Seal £25.00 Available at Under Armour
• Nike All Over Print Leggings in Black/ Grey £30.00
• Nike Prep Mesh Tank £20.00 available at Nike Store
• Cortica Epic Running Trainer £79.99 available at Foot Asylum
• ‘Gym & Tonic’ Gym bag £16.99 Available at Love Cove Apparel
• My Protein High waisted teal printed block leggings £19.99 available at My Protein
• My Protein Womens Racer back scoop with support in Teal £13.99 available at My Protein
• Adidas Women LA Trainer in Teal £39.99 Currently in the sale at Foot Asylum
• ‘Im Very Busy’ Gym Holdall £39.99 available at Hagh Apparel