London GAA are telling football fans not to travel to their Ruislip grounds next Sunday for their clash against Mayo unless they have a ticket.
A county board source this morning told the Irish World that ‘every single ticket’ has now been sold, and that there will be no allocation left on the gate whatsoever.
“London are urging people not to attend the match unless they have already bought ticket as the capacity will now be full, and there will be no tickets on the gate,” the source said.
Back in March, we reported that the thousand tickets that had gone up for online sale had sold out within a week.
The grounds holds about 3,000 people, and a second release of tickets for online sales also soon sold out.
This included allocation for both London and Mayo fans, with Mayo season-ticket holders not entitled to automatic entry because of Croke Park’s long-standing agreement with London GAA for the opening Connacht match.
After the online release, tickets were put aside for club members to apply through the County Board Secretary.
London GAA can now confirm that these are now all accounted for and there are no provisions to allow for people to enter the grounds on the day.
But, all is not lost. You can still win tickets from the Irish World!
Match day information:
LONDON GAA COUNTY BOARD – IRISH TV GAA GROUNDS RUISLIP.
Connacht Senior Football Championship Qtr. Final
Sunday 29th May 2016
London v Mayo
Throw in 3pm
Gates Open – 11am
Match Programme £5
Match – All Ticket – TICKETS ARE NOW COMPLETELY SOLD OUT
Important Patrons Notice /Match Day Regulations
• Patrons are encouraged to arrive as early as possible before throw in, Admission by ticket only. Please retain your match ticket all times.
• There will be no tickets available for sale on the day.
• Please Co-operate with our stewards and match day Volunteers in the leading up to the Grounds and within the Grounds.
• Our Intention is to ensure that supporters enjoy the match in safety and comfort so please follow all safety instructions.
• Bringing Alcohol into the grounds is prohibited. If found on person it will be confiscated.
• Strictly No Parking allowed within the Grounds or adjacent roads, you are encouraged to use public transport where possible.
• Limited disabled parking is available within in the Grounds. You may apply for a pass by contacting email@example.com
•Taxi’s/Cabs You are advised to exit your taxi / cab at South Ruislip Station and continue your journey to the ground on foot and return for pick up after match. Taxis /Cabs are prohibited from dropping off or picking up passengers at the ground between 12pm and 8pm.
• Local Buses stop outside the ground; E7 bus travels to and from Ruislip (metropolitan line) and Ealing Broadway station at regular intervals.
• South Ruislip (Central Line) is 10 minutes’ walk and (See www.tfl.gov.uk for travel updates)
• Refreshments, Food, and plenty of entertainment available within the Grounds.
(For patrons arriving to attend the After Match Party (5pm) A Ground Admission Fee of £5 will apply)
The E7 BUS route stops outside the ground, as an alternative you could take a central line train to Ealing Broadway and catch the E7 directly to the Irish TV Gaa Grounds.(Polish War Memorial Bus stop) The E7 Bus runs every 20m on a Sunday until 8pm, then every 30m. You can also take the Metropolitan Line to Ruislip and then take the E7 bus from just outside the station to the Grounds.
All the major GAA GAMES and Sporting Event will be shown on big screens in the Ruislip GAA Sports & Social Club, For further updates and further information or details – See our website ww.londongaa.co.uk – Facebook: facebook.com/LondonGAA and Twitter: @LondainGaa or Contact London GAA County Board PRO – Declan Flanagan 07736009080 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For any futher details and information please contact email@example.com