Subscribe to the IrishWorld
- Speedy Co. Louth electric car to hit roads in 2016 : The revolutionary prototype is due to hit the road next year, will hit speeds of 100km in under ten seconds, and will be made with Irish materials....
- McCurtain’s stun Gaels : The Irish World Junior Football Championship final Thomas McCurtain’s 5-13 Tir Chonaill Gaels 5-4 By David Hennessy, at Irish TV Grounds,...
- Irish tennis stars of SW19 : It's the one event that signals the start of the summer. Although It's two years since we featured, the Irish have racked up nine Wimbledon titles....
- Rest in Peace, Rich McMahon : We spoke to the Coventry / Wicklow singer songwriter in March about his new album when he said 'Life’s kind of short.. you’ve got to do something with...
- LISA MCHUGH : LISA'S NOT DREAMING ANYMORE By David Hennessy Since coming to prominence as a finalist on TG4 ta...
December 19, 2014
March 12, 2015
September 10, 2013
October 07, 2014
November 04, 2014
July 02, 2015
July 02, 2015
July 01, 2015
June 25, 2015
All-Ireland Hurling biblecode sundays Boyle brendan gleeson Cheltenham Colege places Colm Murray Cork Dublin emigration GAA Galway Game of Thrones Go to the All-Ireland Football final courtesy of the Irish World Irish Irish in Britain Irish in the UK Irish in UK Irish State Visit to UK Irish World Jim McGuinness Kilkenny ladies football Lennon and Courtney Limerick London GAA Majella O'Donnell Monaghan President Michael D. Higgins Queen Elizabeth ronan mcmanus Rugby Seamus Heaney Sex & the Irish Mammy Shannon the Gathering 2013 the Irish World the voice of the Irish in Britain since 1987 Tipperary Tralee UK baby boom UK Irish Voice of the Irish in Britain since 1987 Wexford Wicklow
- 'Martina's home was her castle... house so pristine no fingerprints could be ... - Irish Independent
- Man arrested after three held hostage at gunpoint outside Clare house - Irish Examiner
- Motorcyclist dies in collision on Dublin's North Wall Quay - Irish Times
- Commissioner reviewing garda response to protest - RTE.ie
- LISTEN: Irish Muslims to demonstrate against Islamic State terror attacks - Newstalk 106-108 fm
- Baltimore search resumes for missing man - Irish Times